A whiplash injury in Edinburgh East can lead to time off work. Loss of earnings is just one of the things that Accident Advice Helpline can help you to reclaim as part of a compensation claim.
Reasons for making a claim
A compensation claim can help you in so many ways. Not only does it compensate you for your pain and suffering, but it can provide another purpose too.
- Prevention. Claiming against the person who caused your accident, may make them think twice about acting in the same way again. This can help prevent them causing another accident.
- Out-of-pocket expenses. Injuries can mean additional expenditure. Prescription charges, car park fees for medical appointments, taxis if you are unable to drive. They all add up and a claim can help you to recover these losses.
- Loss of earnings. The biggest lost you might face is loss of earnings if you need time off after a whiplash injury in Edinburgh East. We can help you recover this loss too, as well as any other expenditure you’ve incurred as a result of your accident.
Check your claim for a whiplash injury in Edinburgh East
When you call Accident Advice Helpline it’s quick and simple to start a claim. No need to wait for solicitors appointments or to complete long forms. Our trained advisors can do all the work for you over the phone. All you have to do is call and discuss your accident, and they can confirm if you can claim and how much compensation you could receive.
- To claim, you must show that somebody else caused your accident.
- You must visit a doctor so that they can treat and record your injuries.
- You do have a deadline to start your claim so it must be started within 3 years.
We have over 15 years of personal injury experience, so we know how to get you the best compensation for your whiplash injury in Edinburgh East. We won’t ask for upfront payment either as we make all claims on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Discuss your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
To get the best help and advice just talk to an advisor at Accident Advice Helpline to find out if we can help you with a claim.
All you have to do is call 0800 689 0500, free from a landline, or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. You are under no obligation to proceed with a claim, and our advisors will make sure you have all the information you need.
Don’t delay and call today for the best claims advice you can get.
Date Published: 25th August 2014
Author: David Brown