Receive Justice For Your Whiplash Injury in Earls Court Through Accident Advice Helpline – 100% No Win No Fee*
Accident Advice Helpline and Your Whiplash Injury in Earls Court
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s most successful law firms who focus entirely on personal injury claims for compensation. We have more than 2000 personal injury specialists who recover over £35 million per year for our clients, this is always done on a no win no fee* basis, so there’s never any risk involved.
Make your claim through Accident Advice Helpline and we guarantee that the compensation you receive will always be the maximum amount, this is because our solicitors are the experts in ensuring that clients are compensated for every element of suffering that was a result of their accident and whiplash injury in Earls Court. See how much money you could receive by completing 30 second test, this will also show you if you have a legitimate claim: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
What do You Know About Your Whiplash Injury in Earls Court?
Although whiplash is one of the most common injuries and can be the result of a wide number of accident types, what do you actually know how it, aside from speculation?
Here are some facts about whiplash that you may not have known…
- Whiplash does not need to have speed as an accident contribution and it can be caused by an impact where the speed was just 5 m.p.h, it’s very often sustained through a transport accident where a motorist was traveling between 6 – 12 m.p.h, this is enough speed to be able to do a significant amount of damage.
- Women, children and older people are more at risk of sustaining whiplash, this is because a whiplash injury in Earls Court is the name for damage to the more fragile tissues around the neck that are torn, ripped or stretched through a sudden impact accident. Those more vulnerable and those with weaker tissues and tendons.
- 10% of clients who have whiplash will be now permanently disabled.
- Almost 50% of those who’ve sustained whiplash end up with a chronic condition which will require medical treatments for a period of six months, or longer.
- Whiplash can also lead to psychological conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress and/or phobias.
- Pain is not the only sign of whiplash and other signs can include; headaches, blurred vision, vertigo, muscle spasms, fatigue, nausea, hearing issues and more.
- Whiplash can actually take two full days to become obvious – This is why it is often missed at initial diagnosis of accidents and injuries.
- The first whiplash claim was made more than a century ago!
Discuss Your Case With Our Team…
At Accident Advice Helpline we have a contactable team who provide a tailored, no obligation, advice service through the 24 hour advice helpline, there will never experience any pressure to proceed with a claim for your whiplash injury in Earls Court and this will always be left entirely up to you:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993