Our Solicitors are Here to Help You Receive Justice For Your Whiplash Injury in Earls Colne- No Money Needed!
Accident Advice Helpline and Your Whiplash Injury in Earls Colne
If you have incurred a whiplash injury in Earls Colne this can lead you to start thinking about seeing justice done, this is your entitlement and your right by law. Accident Advice Helpline are one of the most successful law firms in the UK who focus purely on personal injury and compensation claims. Our solicitors recover compensation payments of over £35 million per year for our clients, who never have to pay a penny to start their claims as all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis.
If you make your claim through Accident Advice Helpline then the compensation that you receive will always be the highest amount possible, as our solicitors will take into account all of the suffering that has been endured because of your whiplash injury in Earls Colne. Discover how much money you could receive by completing our 30 second test at: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk which will also show you if you do qualify for compensation.
What do You Know About Your Whiplash Injury in Earls Colne?
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries and seen in many accident types, but what do you actually know how it, aside from speculation?
Here are some facts about whiplash that you may not have known…
- Whiplash can be caused by an impact where the speed was just 5 m.p.h, the same speed as a milk float! However, it’s more probably to have sustained a whiplash injury in Earls Colne through a road traffic accident where a vehicle was traveling between 6 – 12 m.p.h, this is fast enough to do a significant amount of damage.
- It is the delicate tissues and tendons that are damaged during whiplash, and this leads women to be more likely to sustain a whiplash injury than men, due to these tissues tending to be weaker. The risk also increases with age.
- 1 in every 10 sufferers of whiplash will be rendered permanently disabled
- Almost 50% of those who’ve sustained whiplash will need medical care for a period of six months, or longer.
- Pain is not the only sign of whiplash and people can also experience: Numbness, Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Muscle Spasms, Irritability, Pins and Needles, Ringing in the Ears, Headaches, Vertigo.
- Whiplash can actually take 48 hours to become apparent.
- The first whiplash claim was made more than a century ago – disproving speculation that this is a new injury!
Discuss Your Case With Our Team…
We provide a personal advice no obligation service through our 24 hour advice helpline, you will never experience any pressure to proceed with a claim for your whiplash injury in Earls Colne and this will always be your decision:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993