Imagine you were supposed to be off on holiday next week, away to the sun and warmth of a tropical climate, but out of the blue you’re involved in a car crash on the way home from work and it was not your fault.
The doctors tell you that you’ve sustained a bad whiplash injury and that your holiday plans are best put on hold because travelling would be out of the question. Naturally, you’re fuming as those holiday plans start to melt into the snow and ice on the streets of your King’s Lynn home.
Whiplash injury compensation claims in the UK
Let your anger turn to right thinking for a moment. You deserve compensation for your loss and need help in getting it. Call Accident Advice Helpline now on our free-phone number and complete a short questionnaire from which we can validate your claim and get it up and running. We have almost 200 no win, no fee solicitors in the country, many dealing with whiplash injury compensation claims UK wide. Under the no win, no fee system you have no legal costs to worry about and can simply sit back, get well and think of re-arranging that holiday to a later date in the process.
Claims on the phone
Our legal team handle whiplash injury compensation claims in the UK every day and, in lots of cases, the claim can be handled entirely over the phone. Of course, what many unfortunate whiplash injury victims don’t realise is that they can claim for expenses racked-up as a result of having to cope with their condition – that’s apart from the actual compensation claim itself managed by Accident Advice Helpline, which can be from hundreds to many thousands of pounds, depending on the extent and longevity of your injury problems.
The sort of expenses which may be clawed back through whiplash injury compensation claims are as follows:
- Compensation for your vehicle’s collision damage or write-off
- Cost of a hire car to keep you mobile
- Loss of the use of a vehicle if you chose not to hire, or can’t
- Cost of obtaining credit on the repair of your car and in hiring a vehicle
- Recovery expenses of your vehicle from the accident scene
- Damaged vehicle storage costs
- Loss of fuel in the vehicle’s tank during and after the accident
- Travelling expenses to and from hospital, GP or other medics
- Possible cost of specialist medical treatment for your injuries
- Lost income through being unable to work
- Professional nursing expenses in your home or private hospital
- Hourly care and assistance expenses for supportive family and friends; and of course
- Loss of holiday if you had one booked and paid for
No hidden costs to you
No win, no fee whiplash injury compensation claims UK wide through Accident Advice Helpline is exactly what it says. No cash to pay upfront, no legal charges, no hidden costs at all. Ultimately, we will get you the best pay-out from your claim possible. We’ve been in the personal injury compensation provision business for over a decade now and in a typical year succeed in getting our clients awarded over £30 million.
Forget that lost holiday for the time being and call us now for our expert advice on your claim.
Date Published: 22nd January 2013
Author: Louise Thacker