Have you received a cycling whiplash injury?
Because of the nature of the terrain in Clutton Hill, a popular mode of transport used by people there is cycling.
D you need a lawyer in Clutton Hill for a compensation claim?
Located at a height of around 600 feet, is the grass airfield of Clutton Hill. Clutton Hill has just 1 runway and this has a length of 590 metres. Clutton Hill lies around 7 miles to the east of Bristol International.
Use the compensation calculator if you suffered from whiplash as a result of going cycling in Clutton Hill. By using this calculator, you will get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you could possibly get for the whiplash injury that you are suffering from.
You can use this calculator by visiting Accident Advice Helpline at their website.
Tips to ensure you stay safe while cycling
- Always follow the rules of the road when you are cycling.
- Make sure you always have on a helmet when you are cycling, this can save your life.
- If you plan on going cycling in the dark, make sure there is sufficient lighting on the path where you intend going cycling.
- Do not weave in and out of traffic in an unpredictable manner.
- Always respect other users of the road, including those walking on the road, those riding bicycles and those driving other vehicles.
- Be sure to make eye contact with other cyclists, as far as possible, this way you will be letting them know that you have seen them and you will also know that they have seen you.
- Always be sure to keep your bicycle in excellent shape.
- Never make the mistake of running traffic lights.
- The tyres of your bicycle should be in excellent condition and they should be inflated to the extent that they have just the required pressure.
- Always keep a close look at what is happening behind you. You can do this by fixing rear-view mirrors on your bicycle.
- Before making a turn or before moving off or before changing lanes, always give the right signal.
- Ensure that your brakes are functioning properly.
- Always be on the watch for other cyclist, more so when you are turning.
Whiplash injury in Clutton Hill due to cycling?
Were you out cycling in Clutton Hill and did this result in you suffering from whiplash injury?
Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you happen to be looking out for a way to get compensated for the whiplash injury in Clutton Hill and you can phone these experts in injury compensation on the land-line number: 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone on: 0333 500 0993