House work whiplash injury?
House work whiplash injury in Clun as a result of you or someone you love doing house work in Clun and you are now seeking compensation for this whiplash injury? You or someone you love may have been just doing some simple house work at home in Clun, but if this resulted in a whiplash injury, it is possible to get compensated for this injury, based on certain conditions.
Compensation for a whiplash injury in Clun?
Lying in Shropshire, in one of the most serene locations in the UK, is the small town of Clun. The River Clun flows through the town, from west to east and it is from this river that Clun gets its name. To the west of Clun, the River Unk joins this small town. Though there is still woodland in some parts of Clun, agriculture dominates the place.
In this small town, the B4368 and the A488 roads cross. Neighbouring Shropshire towns are Ludlow, Bishop’s Castle and Craven Arms. Offa’s Dyke Path and Offa’s Dyke are nearby. Significant routes like the Shropshire Way and the Jack Mytton Way pass through Clun. Some of the attractions in Clun include the fifteenth century Clun Bridge, a museum in the Town Hall and the Norman Clun Castle.
If you or someone you was love doing house work in Clun and this resulted in a whiplash injury, compensation can be got for this whiplash injury, under the following conditions:
- The injury occurred due to another person’s fault or negligence
- The injury occurred within the past 3 years
- Medical treatment was required for your injury
Tips to keep you safe when you are doing house work
- Do not work for long periods of time.
- Take a break after you have done a little work.
- If you have been standing for a long time, sit down for a while.
- If you have been working too long, but you still need to get some more work done, do some light work.
- Do not work beyond your limits.
- To save yourself from extra trips to the market, prepare a shopping list well in advance.
- Save yourself trouble by using things like a vacuum cleaner and cooking utensils that are non-stick.
Whiplash injury in Clun while doing house work?
Were you or someone you love doing house work in Clun and did this result in a whiplash injury? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for a whiplash injury in Clun and you will be able to get in touch with these personal injury claim experts by reaching them on the number 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone you can reach them on the number 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 13th May 2014
Author: David Brown