Recompense for whiplash injury in Clifford?
Located in West Yorkshire, England, this tiny little village of Clifford in the City of Leeds, is famous for its annual Beer Festival. Formerly Clifford was known to be a farming district, but later changed into a community famed for flax mills producing fibres for shoes, etc. Clifford, according to Old English means ford at the cliff – which points out towards the passage of the River Wharfe at Boston Spa. Quite a of the few older buildings in Clifford have been built from magnesian limestone.
Clifford lies around 5 km (3 miles) to the south of Wetherby. Though Clifford happens to be a rural village, at its centre, there lies a conservation area.
If you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash injury, got while out for a walk in the countryside of Clifford, take the “30 second test”. This test will let you know whether you or your loved ones have a valid claim that entitles you or the ones you love to seek compensation for this whiplash injury.
This simple test can be done by filling out an easy online form which can be found at Accident Advice Helpline using their website.
Tips to avoid getting hurt while out for a walk in the countryside
- Keep your mind alert and eyes open.
- Whether you are young or old, walk, do not run.
- Wear slip resistant walking shoes with heavy soles.
- Stay sober.
- If you are taking your dog with you, be sure to keep the dog on a leash.
- Do not overeat as it may make you tired very soon.
- Wear comfortable clothes with reflective material.
- Sip drinking water to refresh your mind and body.
- To avoid straining your lower back, try to uphold a straight posture.
- Do not slouch when you are walking.
- Pay close attention to all the signs that have been put up along the walk and be sure to follow them.
- If you see cattle along the way, do not disturb them.
- If there are gates or doors that are open or closed, leave them as they are, they have been kept like that for a reason.
Whiplash injury in Clifford while walking?
If you or your loved one suffered from whiplash while out for a walk in the countryside in Clifford, have a word with Accident Advice Helpline.
Here you will be able to get in touch with experts in injury compensation, if you are looking to seek compensation for the whiplash injury in Clifford and you can reach them through a land-line on the number 0800 689 0500, else you can dial 0333 500 0993 from a cell phone.
Date Published: 13th May 2014
Author: David Brown