Bicycle whiplash injury?
Bicycle whiplash injury in Clerkenwell got by you or someone you love as a result of going bicycling in Clerkenwell and compensation is now being sought for this whiplash injury? Clerkenwell is a great place to eat and go shopping, but in case you would like to explore the area, then a great way to do so is to hire a bicycle.
Solicitor required for whiplash injury in Clerkenwell?
Lying in Islington in central London, is the area of Clerkenwell. Clerkenwell was once an ancient parish. In Clerkenwell, the trades of watch repairing and watch making were once very central. Clerkenwell was the site for 3 prisons: the New Prison, Coldbath Fields Prison and the Clerkenwell Bridewell. The Industrial Revolution saw a great change in Clerkenwell and it became a centre for the printing industry, distilleries and breweries. But WWII saw Clerkenwell suffering greatly from industrial decline. In the year 1991, the first gastropub of London, opened in Clerkenwell.
Use the compensation calculator if you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash as a result of going bicycling in Clerkenwell. By using this calculator you will get to know a rough idea of the amount of compensation that is likely to be awarded for this whiplash injury. You can get this calculator by going online to the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Tips to keep you and your loved ones safe while bicycling
- Before getting on your bicycle, always be sure to first do a quick bicycle test. So, before getting on your bicycle, check the wheels and the brakes.
- Always ride your bicycle, in the direction in which the traffic is headed.
- Be sure to check and see if your saddle is in a position that makes you feel comfortable when you are riding your bicycle.
- When you are riding your bicycle always keep alert for any obstacles that might be lying in the way.
- It is very important that you always make use of hand signals as this will let other bicyclists and drivers of other vehicles know in which direction you are going.
- Always ensure that you are making eye contact with other drivers.
- Never ever get distracted when you are riding your bicycle. So, do not talk on your cell phone and do not listen to music when you are riding your bicycle.
- Always be sure that your head is well protected when you are riding a bicycle and you can do this by wearing a helmet.
Whiplash injury in Clerkenwell because of bicycling?
Are you or someone you love suffering from whiplash as a result of going bicycling in Clerkenwell? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are looking out for compensation for whiplash injury in Clerkenwell and you can easily get in touch with these experts in injury compensation at the number 0333 500 0993 from a cell phone or at the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line.