Mountain biking whiplash injury?
Mountain biking whiplash injury in Cleobury Mortimer because you or someone you love went mountain biking in Cleobury Mortimer and suffered from whiplash injury? Lying between Cleobury Mortimer and Bewdley is the Wyre Forest. There are many bridleways and mountain bike trails that crisscross the Wyre Forest.
Compensation for whiplash injury in Cleobury Mortimer?
Situated in the southeast of Shropshire, UK, is the civil parish and small market of Cleobury Mortimer. In the year 1253, Cleobury Mortimer, got its market charter status. Cleobury Mortimer is also simply known as Cleobury. The Pudding Brook runs down the centre of Cleobury Mortimer and to the east of the town, runs the River Rea. There are quite a few landmarks in Cleobury Mortimer and these include The Wells, Market Hall, the 12th-century St. Mary’s church and 8 public houses. In Cleobury Mortimer, there is also a fire station, a post office, a library, a primary school and a secondary school.
Take the 30 second test if you or someone you love went mountain biking in Cleobury Mortimer and suffered from whiplash injury. This test is a simple form that needs to be filled in and submitted online at the Accident Advice Helpline website. By taking this simple test, you would get to know if you or the person you love has a valid claim that will let you or the person you love seek compensation for this whiplash injury.
Tips to help you stay safe when you are mountain biking
- It is very important for you to know the trail on which you plan to go mountain biking. If you are not familiar with the trail, you need to ride at a slower speed, than you would do on trails that you are familiar with.
- Always wear the required safety gear and a safety helmet, when you are going mountain biking.
- Be sure to trust your instincts. If you feel that you are about to do something that is not smart, do not do it.
- Before you ride certain sections of a trail, stop and look at them and see what kind of challenges they may pose for you.
- Always be in control of your speed. Ensure that your speed is at such a level that you will at once be able to adjust to changes in the conditions of the trail and any unforeseen obstacles.
Whiplash injury in Cleobury Mortimer because of mountain biking?
Were you or someone you love mountain biking in Cleobury Mortimer and did this result in whiplash injury caused by someone else? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are on the lookout for compensation for whiplash injury in Cleobury Mortimer and you can call up these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line or from a cell phone you can buzz them at the number 0333 500 0993.