Cricket whiplash injury?
Cricket whiplash injury in Cleckheaton suffered by you or someone you love while playing cricket in Cleckheaton and compensation is now being sought for this whiplash injury? Some of the sports that are extremely popular in Cleckheaton are football, rugby, bowling and cricket.
Seeking compensation for whiplash injury in Cleckheaton?
Situated in West Yorkshire, UK, is the town of Cleckheaton. Cleckheaton consists of areas like Rawfolds, Moorbottom, the Marsh, Whitcliffe, Whitechapel, Moorside and Moorend. Cleckheaton was once a big mill town, though this industry now no longer exists in Cleckheaton. Cleckheaton is located, to the west of Batley, to the east of Brighouse, to the south-west of Leeds and to the south of Bradford.
A few notable people of Cleckheaton are the author of a series of books, Mr Men and Little Misses, Roger Hargreaves. Roger Hargreaves was born in Cleckheaton, in the year 1935. The composer and pianist, William Baines, lived in Cleckheaton from 1913 to 1918. The Yorkshire Cricket Club captain, Andrew Gale, played for Cleckheaton C.C.
If you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash because of playing cricket in Cleckheaton, it is possible to get compensated for this whiplash injury, in the following circumstances:
- You or someone you love is suffering from whiplash because of playing cricket in Cleckheaton within the past 3 years.
- Some other person was the cause of you or someone you love suffering from whiplash because of playing cricket in Cleckheaton.
- Medical treatment was required as you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash because of playing cricket in Cleckheaton.
Tips to help you and your loved ones stay safe while playing cricket
- Always ensure that the playing environment is safe.
- Before you start playing, it is vital that you warm up and stretch.
- After you have finished playing, you need to cool down and stretch.
- Wear shoes that have been designed for the game of cricket.
- When you are batting, wear a helmet.
- If you are keeping wickets very close up to the stumps, wear a helmet or a face guard.
- On a hot summer day, be sure to use the right amount of sunscreen and wear a hat.
- Do not play in wet conditions or in extreme heat. In such conditions, it is important to reschedule the game.
- Before play, during the time you are playing and after you finish playing, it is very essential that you consume a lot of water.
Whiplash injury in Cleckheaton due to playing cricket?
Are you or someone you love suffering from whiplash because of playing cricket in Cleckheaton? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are looking out for compensation for whiplash injury in Cleckheaton and you can ring up these personal injury claim experts by calling them on 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone you can reach them at the number 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 10th May 2014
Author: David Brown