Bicycling whiplash injury?
Bicycling whiplash injury in Cleator because you or someone you love went bicycling in Cleator and suffered from whiplash injury while out bicycling? Whether you or someone you love was out bicycling for fun in Cleator or bicycling on the way to work or to the market, if this activity resulted in whiplash, it is possible to get compensated for this injury, based on certain conditions.
Seeking a solicitor for whiplash injury in Cleator?
Located in Cumberland, UK, is the post town and parish of Cleator. Cleator is situated around 2 miles away from Egremont and about 4 miles away from Whitehaven. Cleator lies on the River Ehen. Cleator is a large village and there are some very good houses. Some places lying within 5 miles of Cleator are High Walton, Low Walton, Hensingham, Hale, Egremont, Sandwith, Rottington, Ferrers, St Bees, Wilton, Kirkby Beacock, Briscoe, Haile, to name a few.
If you or someone you love suffered from whiplash due to bicycling in Cleator, it is possible to get compensated for this whiplash injury, under the following conditions:
- You or someone you love suffered from whiplash due to bicycling in Cleator, within the past 3 years.
- Another person was the cause of you or someone you love suffering from whiplash due to bicycling in Cleator.
- Medical treatment was needed as you or someone you love suffered from whiplash due to bicycling in Cleator.
Safety tips to help you when cycling
- Obey all traffic signs and signals. Though it is a bicycle, you need to keep in mind that bicycles are required to obey all the rules of the road, just as is required by all the other vehicles.
- It is a must for you to wear a helmet when you are riding a bicycle, this could save your life.
- Always follow all of the lane markings. For example, if a lane has been marked, “right-turn only”, do not go straight.
- Never wear headphones when you are riding a bicycle.
- Be sure that you have both your hands ready to brake at all times. Remember, if you happen to brake one-handed, you might not be able to stop in time.
- Brakes are not at all very efficient in the rains. So, when you are riding your bicycle in the rainy season, be sure to leave a little extra distance between you and the vehicle in front of you. This will give you a little extra distance to stop your bicycle in time.
- Always keep watching for hazards on the road, such as debris, ice, gravel and sand, to name a few things.
Whiplash injury in Cleator due to bicycling?
Did you or someone you love suffer from whiplash due to bicycling in Cleator? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are keen on being compensated for whiplash injury in Cleator and you can easily contact these personal injury claim experts by calling them at the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line or 0333 500 0993 from a cell phone.
Date Published: 10th May 2014
Author: David Brown