Have you suffered from a whiplash injury?
Rugby is a very popular sport in Cleator Moor and many prizes have been won by the local amateur rugby team. But have you suffered a whiplash injury from playing rugby? Was the accident someone else’s fault?
Lawyer for whiplash injury in Cleator Moor?
Located in Cumbria, UK, is the civil parish and small town of Cleator Moor. Cleator Moor lies inside the boundaries of Cumberland, a historic county. In the year 1906, a Carnegie library was opened in Cleator Moor. This is a grade II listed building. There were once many iron ore mines in Cleator Moor, but due to too much mining, this led to subsidence. Certain parts of Cleator Moor have been demolished, as a result of undermining. Cleator Moor has been nicknamed as Little Ireland, due to the flood of Irish workers into the town. Dent Fell dominates the skyline of Cleator Moor. Cleator Moor lies on the 310 km (190 miles) Coast to Coast Walk that spans the North of England. Cleator Moor is very closely associated with Cleator, a village that lies on the outskirts of Cleator Moor.
Use the compensation calculator if someone you love is suffering from whiplash as a result of playing rugby in Cleator Moor. By using this calculator, you will get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that is quite likely to be awarded, because of the whiplash injury. You will get this calculator online at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Some tips to prevent rugby injuries
- Ideally you should have a 15 – 30 minute warm-up before the start of a game or practise session. This warm-up could include stretching and aerobic exercises and just before the start of the game, skills practise.
- During practise sessions and during a game, it is vital to wear a mouth guard at all times.
- If you have been injured during play, it is important that you only return to play after you have been checked and declared fit to play.
- During breakdown, you need to try your best to remain on your feet.
- Before playing in competitive matches, it is vital that you talk to your coach and work out a plan to develop not only your individual skills, but your team skills too.
- You must be prepared to accept the advice that will be given by a sports medicine professional.
Whiplash injury in Cleator Moor due to rugby?
Is someone you love suffering from whiplash as a result of playing rugby in Cleator Moor? Buzz the Accident Advice Helpline if you are trying to seek compensation for whiplash injury in Cleator Moor and you will be able to get in touch with these experts in injury compensation by contacting them at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone you can reach them at the number 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 10th May 2014
Author: David Brown