Cavern tour whiplash injury?
Cavern tour whiplash injury in Clearwell due to an accident while touring the cavern in Clearwell and you are now on the lookout for compensation for this whiplash injury for you or someone you love? There are some very extraordinary natural caverns in Clearwell. These caverns were loaded with iron ore and for over 4,500 years they were mined and continue to be mined, even till today.
Compensation for whiplash injury in Clearwell?
Lying in West Gloucestershire, UK, in the Forest of Dean is what was once an ancient manor and now a village, Clearwell. In olden days, Clearwell was called Clower-Wall. Clearwell started off as a cluster of individual hamlets. These individual hamlets then joined together and the result was the formation of Clearwell. Clearwell was fashioned around 3 roads and the hamlets lying on these 3 roads were Platwell, Peak and Clearwell and there was a 4th hamlet, Wainlete, lying to the north-west of Clearwell. In the year 1728, there was a mock castle that was built here, it consisted of Gothic architecture. The name of this castle is Clearwell Castle.
Take the 30 second test if you or someone you love suffered from whiplash while on a cavern tour in Clearwell. This test will help you in determining whether you or a loved one have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the whiplash injury. You can take this test online at the Accident Advice Helpline website, by filling in a very simple form.
Tips to keep you and your loved ones safe while touring a cavern
- If you are taking your cell phone along with you, keep in mind that cell phone coverage can be pretty bad at some places in a cavern. So if you are not able to make or receive calls, it should not bother you all that much.
- Though you may see various kinds of formations in the cavern, do not touch them as they have been there for centuries and they should not be damaged.
- Always obey the warning signs that you see, they are there to protect the resources of the cavern and they are also there for your own safety.
- If you are going on a cavern tour that is long or strenuous, you would be required to wear certain types of footwear. Remember, do not wear athletic shoes.
- There are chances of you getting lost while you are touring a cavern. For this not to happen, it is very important that you stick to the group that you are touring with.
Whiplash injury in Clearwell due to cavern tour?
Were you or someone you love injured while on a cavern tour in Clearwell and did this result in whiplash? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for whiplash injury in Clearwell and you will be able to get in touch with these experts in injury compensation at the number 0333 500 0993 from a cell phone or from a land-line you can reach them at the number 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 10th May 2014
Author: David Brown