Distressed and in pain? Claim personal injury compensation for your whiplash injury that you deserve!
Have you suffered a recent whiplash injury as the result of an accident or incident that wasn’t caused by any fault of your own? Whenever we become injured or hurt, whether or not it was through any fault of our own, we can become frustrated at the enforced rest and recovery period that follows an injury. However, if you have been injured as the result of some one else’s negligence or fault, then you may be left feeling exasperated and depressed as well. If so, then don’t despair! Call the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and find out if you can claim personal injury compensation for your injury.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are:
- a leading law firm that assists people who have been injured through no fault of their own, within the last 3 years’ to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation for their whiplash injury in Canonbury
- a dedicated team of advisors and injury solicitors who provide a no obligation advice helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your call and any queries that you may have about making your whiplash injury in Canonbury compensation claim
- a law firm that has in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation for your whiplash injury in Canonbury
- offering claimants the opportunity to participate in their unique 30 second online test to establish their eligibility to make a personal injury compensation claim from the comfort of their own homes
- a team of injury solicitors with a wealth of expertise to ensure that your personal injury compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Canonbury is processed on a no win no fee basis
- a friendly law firm that has Esther Rantzen as their patron. Esther has been associated with consumer rights for decades, as she has a reputation for being the leading high profile figure who champions the rights of the individual
What is a whiplash injury?
A whiplash injury is caused by the delicate ligaments and tissues in the neck becoming stretched and torn through violent and sudden movement. A jolting or jerking movement can mean that the head is moved forwards, backwards or sideways with force which can damage the soft tissues of the neck.
Whiplash injuries typically follow accidents or incidents such as:
- road traffic accidents
- sporting accidents particularly heavy contact sports such as boxing and rugby
- slips, trips and falls
- motorcycle accidents
- cycling accidents
What are the symptoms of a whiplash injury in Canonbury?
Symptoms range from:
- severe pain and discomfort across the neck, shoulders and upper back
- stiffness across the neck, shoulders and upper back
- head ache
- inability to sleep leading to insomnia
Date Published: 11th May 2014