Don’t know if you can claim compensation for your whiplash injury? Follow our guide
Whiplash is a common condition that often is the result of road traffic accidents. Unfortunately, the drivers, passengers and even pedestrians can become injured as a result of a collision with other road users. One of the most common type of accidents involving vehicles is the rear end shunt. Do you need help claiming for a whiplash injury in Campton?
What is a rear end shunt accident?
A rear end shunt accident involves one vehicle running into the back of a vehicle in front. This accident may occur anywhere on the open road, but it is more likely to occur at traffic lights, roundabouts and junctions where vehicles are expected to stop. A rear end shunt may occur at speed, such as on a dual carriageway or even a motorway if the traffic is forced to slow down or stop quickly.
Rear end shunts may be caused by:
- Driving too close to the vehicle in front without adequate stopping distance
- Driving too fast for the road conditions and volume of traffic
- Tail gating the vehicle in front because of poor weather conditions such as heavy rain or fog
- Distractions and failing to notice that the traffic ahead is slowing or stopping
- Mechanical failure of the vehicle or driving a vehicle that is unroadworthy with a failure of the steering or brakes, which can cause the vehicle to swerve and fail to stop.
What are the symptoms of whiplash?
A whiplash injury is more than just a dull ache. Although it is a common injury, it is a painful and distressing condition which needs appropriate diagnosis and treatment, in order to ensure that it doesn’t cause long term problems.
Symptoms may include:Open Claim Calculator
- Severe pain across the neck
- Stiffness and an inability to rotate the neck
Make a compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Campton
If you have been the victim of a whiplash injury in Campton that was caused as the result of a rear end shunt involving another vehicle, and was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you are legally entitled to pursue a compensation claim for your injury.
Call our friendly and helpful team of advisors at Accident Advice Helpline on our dedicated helpline. They can offer you no obligation advice about making a compensation claim over the phone for your whiplash injury in Campton. In addition they will notify you of your legal right to claim compensation.
If you decide to go ahead and use their team of professional and highly experienced injury solicitors, then they will ensure that your claim is processed on a no-win, no-fee* basis with accountability and integrity.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.