Been a victim of a whiplash related injury and need help to make a compensation claim?
Many people who sustain injuries such as whiplash following accidents that were caused through no fault of their own, may decide for whatever reason, not to consider claiming for personal injury compensation. However, did you know that it is in fact your legal right to claim compensation if you are injured through no fault of your own within the last 3 years?
What causes the condition whiplash to develop?
Whiplash is an injury which is caused by the ligaments and tissues in the neck becoming over stretched and torn. This can be caused by sudden and violent trauma to the neck, as a result of:
- a road traffic accident
- a fall from height e.g. a balcony or down a flight of stairs
- a slip or trip e.g. across a wet or slippery floor
- a pedestrian related accident e.g. being knocked over by a moving vehicle
- a motorcycle accident
- a cycling accident
- a sporting related accident involving heavy contact, such as boxing and rugby
I have hurt my neck. What are the symptoms of whiplash?
Whiplash symptoms usually develop 6-24 hours following a trauma to the neck. They are rarely present at the time of the accident. All injuries involving the neck or head should always be investigated by a medical practitioner, as neural damage could have been caused.
Symptoms may include:
- severe pain in the neck and across the shoulders and top of the arms
- stiffness across the neck and shoulders
- head ache
- inability to move the neck and head in all directions
How do I find out if I can make a compensation claim for my whiplash injury in Camberwell?
Call the leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline to establish if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim for your whiplash injury. Their helpful and friendly team of advisers are at the end of the phone to answer your call. They can offer you no obligation advice and information about claiming for a whiplash injury in Camberwell.
Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline for my whiplash injury in Camberwell claim?
- They are a well established and highly reputable law firm.
- They have in excess of 14 years’ experience of processing claims for people who have been injured through no fault of their own to claim their legal right to compensation.
- Their team of capable advisers leave it up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with your claim once you are in possession of all the relevant facts.
- They have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to ensure that your claim is processed thoroughly.
- Their teams of injury solicitors ensure that every claim is processed with accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
- Their professional teams of injury solicitors will ensure that your claim is processed on a no win no fee* basis and keep you informed throughout the process.
To discuss your claim with an expert adviser dial 0800 689 0500 now.
Date Published: 1st May 2014