A whiplash injury in Brighouse, if sustained through the fault of someone else, could mean you are entitled to claim compensation. This applies to all types of accidents and injuries, not just a whiplash injury in Brighouse, as long as you comply with the rules for making a personal injury claim.
The rules for making a personal injury claim
The law in the UK says that is you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault, if your injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened no more than three years ago, you can claim compensation from the guilty party.
Who could be the guilty party for your whiplash injury in Brighouse?
There are so many ways to sustain a whiplash injury in Brighouse that it could be all sorts of different people that were responsible, such as:
- In a rear end shunt between two cars it would be the driver of the car at the back
- If you sustain you whiplash injury in an accident at work it could be your employer that is responsible
- If you slip on a wet unsigned floor, may be in a supermarket or cinema, it would be the owners of the business that your claim would be made to
- If your whiplash injury happens because you trip up a broken paving slab that should have been repaired, it would depend on whether you were on private or public property, but whoever should have repaired the pavement will be the one at fault
- If you are thrown from your cycle or motorbike because of a pothole it would be the responsibility of the local authority that should have made sure the pothole was repaired
- If you fall down some stair because there is not handrail, whoever should have made sure the handrail was in place will be the guilty party
The list of how whiplash can happen and who the responsible parties are, is endless, each and every accident and injury being unique to the victim.
Anything that causes a sudden jolt to your head damaging tendons and ligaments in your neck creates the pain of a whiplash injury.
Claiming compensation is a legal process that needs to be handled by an experienced law firm, just like legal processes for anything else. Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist law firm with 14 years’ experience of making successful claims, and we have already helped many thousands of innocent victims get the compensation they deserved.
If you complete the 30-second test on our website it will let you know if you qualify for compensation and give you an estimate of how much it could be. Or if you prefer, call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123 and speak with our expert claims advisors. You will find them to be friendly and helpful and ready to provide you with all the information you need to make a personal injury compensation claim.