If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Bridport witihn the last 3 years, because of an accident that you were the innocent victim of, then you may want to make an injury compensation claim, using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline to help you.
Whiplash can be a very painful and distressing injury to suffer. It can change your life and your loved ones lives completely, at least for the time it takes to recover, if you ever do. Some victims are left with permanent problems after suffering whiplash injury in Bridport, and for those it can mean a life time of pain which they have to change their lifestyle to cope with.
Using an injury lawyer for a whiplash injury in Bridport
There are lots of different accidents which other people can cause, in which you could sustain not only a whiplash injury in Bridport, but an endless amount of other injuries as well. Just some of these accidents are:
- Car crashes, which could well mean passengers being injured as well
- Cycle accidents, often cause by potholes or bad road surfaces, the injuries are none the less serious
- Motorbike accidents, most of which are the fault of car drivers who just too not see the motorbike
- A slip, trip or fall accident can have very serious consequences, particularly if your slip, trip or fall is from height
- Defective products can cause more harm than people realise, faulty brakes on any type of vehicle or an electrical fault on a household item could have terrible results
- Accidents at work happen every day in the UK no matter how many health and safety measures are in place
- Violent crimes can cause an awful lot of stress and anxiety, as well as physical injuries
- Industrial illnesses and diseases are a more long term effect of work related problems, but employers are just as liable to pay compensation for them
- Medical negligence by anyone in the profession can have dire consequences for the patient
- An accident while on holiday abroad still comes with the UK laws if at least two of the parts of the holiday, possibly the flights and hotel, were booked through a UK company
- You expect your children to be safe in school or college, but accidents happen to youngsters all the time in educational facilities
This is by no means a finite list of accidents that can happen, but if you are injured badly enough to need medical attention, if the accident was the fault of someone else and it happened no more than three years ago, you could be entitled to claim compensation for the suffering you have been caused, and to repay you any costs and losses that have arisen because of your situation.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline will handle your personal injury compensation claim for you, as quickly and efficiently as possible, as our experience of 14 years of making claims allowed us to hone the processes and to keep the claim hassle free for you.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123, or complete the 30-second test on our website. Either way, will let you know if your claim is valid, and will give you an estimate of how much compensation you might be awarded.
Date Published: 8th May 2014