Vineyard whiplash injury?
Have you suffered a vineyard whiplash injury in Biddenden and are you now seeking compensation for this injury? To the west of Biddenden, there are many orchards and vineyards, producing juices, ciders and varietal wines.
Compensation for a whiplash injury in Biddenden?
Lying in Kent, UK, in the district of Ashford, is the civil parish and village of Biddenden. Biddenden is situated around 8 km (5 miles) to the north of Tenterden, on the Weald of Kent. Biddenden was the centre for the cloth-making and iron industry of Wealden. As raw materials were readily available over here,
Take the 30 second test if you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash as a result of being injured while at a vineyard in Biddenden. By taking this simple test, you would get to know if you or the person you love has qualified to file a claim and seek compensation for this whiplash injury. To take this test, all that you need to do is visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and fill in a very simple form.
How to stay safe when working at a vineyard
- Keep your workspace free of rubbish and keep it tidy.
- Places and things that are hinged should always be well oiled.
- Use tools that let you make use of great power, with a minimal effort on your part.
- Take your breaks in areas that are wind-free, as this will prevent muscle tightening and body chills.
- Make sure that your cutting tools are always sharp.
- Always make it a point to know how to detect muscle tension.
- Use tools that have a large gripping surface. This way, pressure will be exerted over the surface of the entire hand.
- When you are not using your hand pruners, keep them in your belt pouch.
- Use a grip that will protect you from hot as well as cold.
Whiplash injury in Biddenden due to vineyard activities?
Were you or someone you love injured while at a vineyard in Biddenden and did this result in whiplash? Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you want to seek compensation for a whiplash injury in Biddenden and you can call up these experts in injury compensation on the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line phone or you can also reach them on the number 0333 500 0993, from a mobile phone.