Have you sustained a cricket whiplash injury in Bexley as a result of playing cricket in Bexley and you are seeking compensation because of this whiplash injury? Two sports that are very popular in Bexley are hockey and cricket. Manor Way, is the base for the Bexley hockey club as well as the Bexley cricket club.
Do you need a lawyer for your whiplash injury in Bexley?
Take the 30-second test if you or someone you love suffered from whiplash while playing cricket in Bexley. By taking this test, you will get to know if you or the person you love, qualifies to file a claim and seek compensation for the whiplash injury. This test will also give you an estimate of the amount you might receive and is available online at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Tips to stay safe while playing cricket
- Always put on the gear that is required to play. You may not believe it, but this could save you from a serious injury if you are involved in an accident.
- Always warm up before you play, irrespective of whether it is a game or a practice session.
- Wear shoes that have been designed to play cricket. Wearing just any kind of shoes to play cricket is unsuitable.
- Preferably, wear a custom-fitted mouth-guard at all times.
- Be sure to attend training, so that your body is ready.
- Know the game and also know yourself. Besides knowing how to play the game, it is very important that you know yourself, what you can do and what you cannot do, with regards to the game.
- Ensure that the playing environment is always kept safe to play.
- After you have finished a game or a practise session, it is very vital that you cool down and stretch.
Do you have a whiplash injury in Bexley due to cricket?
Did you or someone you love suffer from whiplash after playing cricket in Bexley and are you now trying to get compensated for this whiplash injury? Ring Accident Advice Helpline if you are on the lookout for compensation for a whiplash injury in Bexley. You will be able to get in touch with personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or from a mobile phone you can reach them at the number 0333 500 0993.
We have been assisting faultless victims for more than 15 years to get the compensation they deserved for injuries sustained in accidents that were not their fault.
Date Published: 1st May 2014
Author: David Brown