Have you suffered a whiplash injury Bethnal Green as a result of a road traffic accident?
Have you been involved in a road traffic accident which has resulted in you suffering a whiplash injury in Bethnal Green? It might be possible for you to claim compensation for your injury, based on certain conditions.
Solicitor wanted for whiplash injury?
If you were involved in a road traffic accident in Bethnal Green and this resulted in a whiplash injury, it is possible for you to claim in the following circumstances:
- You suffered a whiplash injury within the past three years;
- Some other person was the cause of your whiplash injury; and
- Medical treatment was required for your whiplash injury.
Safety tips to help prevent road traffic accidents
- Never ever drink alcohol when you are driving or have plans to drive. There are a number of impairments that are brought about by alcohol consumption, and these very often lead to road traffic accidents.
- Do not use a mobile phone when you are driving. Using a mobile phone while driving can delay the reaction time of a person by as much as 20%.
- Always be sure to keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Sleepiness is a major contributing factor to road traffic accidents, so if you are tired, sleepy or drowsy, do not drive.
Have you sustained a whiplash injury in Bethnal Green due to a road traffic accident?
Did you sustain a whiplash injury in Bethnal Green? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors to help you seek compensation for your injury. You can get in touch with these experts in injury compensation on the number 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
We have been helping victims to claim the compensation to which they were entitled for over 15 years, and have amassed the experience and knowledge you need to give your claim the best chance of success.
Date Published: 1st May 2014
Author: David Brown