Regardless of whether you live in Aughton or in another part of the UK, you could still become involved in car accident, which wasn’t your fault and end up suffering a whiplash injury. If this is the case, then you may want to make personal injury compensation claim, using the services of the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
A whiplash injury in Aughton
It does not matter if you have sustained a whiplash injury in Aughton, a burns injury in Clacton, broken bones in London, the rules for making a compensation claim are the same for them all:
- The injuries you sustained should have needed medical attention.
- The accident should have occurred within the last three years
- The accident should have been caused through someone else’s fault or negligence
The law says that if your situation fits the above, then you are entitled to compensation from the responsible party for the suffering they have caused you to endure, and that they should repay you any extra costs or losses you have had to bear because of the accident.
The reality of the situation
In reality, it is not very often that the guilty party actually pays the compensation out of their own pocket. Whenever we take out insurance, part of the premium we pay is for third party claims. This means that if your accident was:
- A road traffic accident it would be settled by the motor insurance company
- An accident at work would be settled by employers liability insurance
- Defective product accidents would be covered by product liability insurance
- Medical negligence would come under professional indemnity insurance
- Accidents in public places would be settled by public liability insurance
- A visitor to your home being injured in an accident, could be covered by your home insurance as these days most good policies include it
Having to deal with these huge organisations is a daunting prospect for many victims, and it is why the wisest among them contact Accident Advice Helpline, so they do not have to bother themselves – they let us do it for them.Open Claim Calculator
About Accident Advice Helpline
We have been assisting claimants get the compensation they deserve for over 14 years and have helped many thousands of victims already. We still get over 25,000 enquires a month, such is our reputation for providing a top quality service to our claimants.
On our website there is a 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you an estimate of the amount you may receive.
Alternatively, you can call our expert advisors on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Friendly and helpful, they are ready to talk through your problems and help you start your claim, if you decide you want to proceed.