Have you suffered whiplash injuries in East Devon?
Road traffic accidents result in more personal injury claims than any other type of accident, and East Devon is no exception to this. From minor shunts in Ottery St Mary to side-on collisions in Sidmouth, accidents happen on East Devon’s roads every day. If you’ve suffered whiplash injuries in East Devon contact Accident Advice Helpline.
By far the most common road accident injury is whiplash, a muscular injury affecting the neck and shoulders. Whiplash occurs when the head and neck are propelled forwards at an unnatural speed, thereby straining the muscles. Although victims normally recover within a couple of weeks, it can be a very painful. And anyone who has suffered a neck injury will tell you that whiplash can make many daily tasks difficult.
If you are suffering from whiplash, and the accident that caused your injury was someone else’s fault, you may be able to claim compensation. You can claim compensation for your injury, the inconvenience it caused you, and you can also claim back the money you have spent on accident related –expenses.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline
There are many law firms that can help you get compensation for your injury, so why claim with us? There are several reasons why you should trust us with your claim:
- We have fifteen years of industry experience. We were founded in 2000, and since then have handled hundreds of whiplash injuries in East Devon. Now, we have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
- All of our lawyers are injury lawyers, so they have the necessary skills to make sure that your claim is successful.
- And our lawyers work under no win no fee* contracts, so you will not have to pay anything to get your claim started.
- We also have a dedicated helpline, where you can speak to a trained advisor about making a claim.
- We are endorsed by consumer rights champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, a TV personality and the founder of Childline.
- Most of the claims that we handle are settled out of court.
To claim with us, all you need to do is call our helpline and speak to one of our advisors. After your call, your claim will be assigned to one of our injury lawyers, who will do everything that they can to ensure that your claim is successful.
To start your claim, or to find out more about making whiplash claims in East Devon, call our helpline now on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 1st April 2015
Author: David Brown