If you or someone you know has sustained a whiplash injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault then you may be entitled to make whiplash claims in the City of London.
If you have been involved in a car accident then the type of injury you are most likely to receive by far is a whiplash injury.
The most common symptoms after sustaining a whiplash injury are; neck pain and stiffness, tenderness over the neck muscles, reduced and painful neck movements and headaches. Seeking medical attention at the earliest opportunity is advised.
Do you qualify for whiplash claims in the City of London?
In order to qualify to make a personal injury claim you must meet the following criteria:
- The injury must have happened within the previous 3 years
- Your injury must have required medical treatment
- The injury must have happened as a result of someone else’s negligence or criminal action
Making a whiplash claim with Accident Advice Helpline
The Accident Advice Helpline is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our efficient and professional advisors will happily deal with all your queries. They will be able to put you in touch with one of Accident Advice Helpline’s team of personal injury solicitors who will be able to discuss your case in detail and advise you on different aspects of your claim. At no point is there any obligation to continue with your claim, the choice is entirely yours.
Why should you choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline have 15 years experience of specialising in personal injury law claims
- With an average of 25,000 enquiries per month and £30 million paid out in compensation each year, our professionals have the experience and legal expertise to get you the full amount of compensation you are entitled to
- We are endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- All our solicitors work 100% on a no win – no fee* basis
- There is nothing to pay upfront to start your claim
- Most claims can be dealt with over the phone and many claimants do not need to attend court
This means that in the vast majority of cases making a claim is simple, straightforward and risk free. However, claims do need to be started within three years of an accident occurring so it makes sense to contact us at the first opportunity.
Call Accident Advice Helpline:
Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500
Call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, or text ‘claim365‘ to 88010
Don’t delay, call today!
Date Published: 1st April 2015
Author: David Brown