How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Whiplash claim attorneys

    Whiplash claim attorneys are used every day throughout the UK, namely because whiplash injury accidents happen every day – they are part of the injury compensation claims business.

    As long as the accident that you have been involved in happened within the last 3 years, then you may be entitled to use the whiplash claim attorneys at Accident Advice Helpline.

    The compensation that the whiplash claim attorneys obtain for you is made up of two main parts, general compensation and special compensation.

    Whiplash claim attorneys explain general compensation

    General compensation is the amount awarded for your actual injuries. The severity of the injury, the recovery time scale, the prognosis for your future health and how the injuries have affected you life all have to be accounted for when making a general compensation claim.

    Whiplash claim attorneys explain special compensation

    Special compensation is to cover any costs and losses that you have had to bear because of the accident. This could include:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Loss of earnings
    • Travel costs
    • Medical expenses
    • Car costs
    • Child care
    • Home  help

    Any cost or loss that arises because of the accident can be reclaimed, but you must make sure you get receipts for any expenses, and keep your wage slips as proof of loss of income. If you do not have your wage slips, your employer will be asked to confirm the reduction in income, unless you are self employed, your accountant will be requested to confirm you have lost money in this instance.

    Claiming your general and special compensation

    You can see from the above that there are many things to consider when you want to make a personal injury claim, and this can be complex and time consuming for the layperson.

    The simplest and quickest way to make a compensation claim is with Accident Advice Helpline. We are experts in this arm of the law because it is what we have specialised in for the last 14 years, and we have helped countless victims get the compensation they were entitled to after being injured in accidents that were not their fault.

    Our website has a 30-second test, which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do will give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded for your injuries.

    Or alternatively, call our friendly and helpful advisors on 0800 689 0500. They will help you all they can so that you can make an informed decision about continuing with a personal injury compensation claim.

    Date Published: 5th May 2014

    Author: Louise Thacker

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.