Suffering whiplash in a car in the UK can be a very distressing and painful experience for you. If this has happened to you in the last 3 years and it wasnt your fault, then contact the friendly solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline, so they can help you to make an injury compensation claim against the guilty person who caused your accident.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have specialists in all types of areas not just if you suffer whiplash in a car in the UK. For any type of accident that was caused by someone else, in which you were injured comes within the scope of personal injury claims.
What the solicitors will need when making your whiplash in a car in the UK claim
When the solicitors are making your injury claim, there are lots of different things that they will need to know, such as:
- They will need to know you fit the criteria of you sustaining injuries that needed medical attention in an accident that was not your fault, some time in the last three years.
- They will need the details of who you think was the guilty party
- Any evidence you may have about the accident
- If there were injuries in the accident, the police should have been called and they will complete an accident report which could be useful.
- Medical reports about your injuries will be needed from the medical professional that treated your injuries
- Any costs and losses you have incurred because of the accident can be recouped as part of your claim.
How Accident Advice Helpline can assist you after you have sustained whiplash in a car in the UK
Accident Advice Helpline will make sure that your injury compensation claim is dealt with as simply and efficiently as possible, keeping as much stress away from you as we can.
We are specialists in personal injury claims, and it all we have done for the last 14 years. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise about the best way to present claims to the large organisations that are usually representing the guilty party.
Most victims start their claims by completing the 30-second test on our website as this lets you know if you qualify for compensation, and gives you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
If you would prefer you can speak to one of our friendly advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, who will provide all the information you need to decide if you want to make a personal injury compensation claim.
We handle all claims under the ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement, so that victims do not have to worry about funding their claim. We take the financial risk of winning your claim and will not be asking for any money to start it.