Experiencing whiplash from a car crash in Tendring can be a very unpleasant and painful experience, which is why we would urge you to raise a personal injury compensation claim for the incident.
Whiplash from a car crash in Tendring – five things to bear in mind
We understand that being involved in a car accident can be a very upsetting experience, for both you and your loved ones. This is one of the reasons people don’t raise an accident compensation claim. We’re here to put a stop to that and to help you understand the personal injury compensation claims process a little bit more, so you, hopefully, feel more confident.
- The location of your accident doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if your car accident took place on the way to work, on the way to a friend’s house or as part of a detour you had to take because of road works; as long as you weren’t at fault for the accident then there is a good chance that you will qualify for personal injury compensation.
- In order to raise an accident compensation claim yourself, you must have been at least 18 years of age. If you were younger than this, don’t worry, as a legal guardian or parent can start a personal injury compensation claim on your behalf.
- Your car accident must have taken place within the last three years in order to qualify for personal injury compensation, therefore we will, unfortunately, be able to help you if the incident took place further back than this.
- If you aren’t quite sure if you should get in touch with us, we have an online assessment tool that can help to assess your eligibility. Not only will the tool be able to give you the green light to give us a quick call, it can also generate an estimate of how much your claim may be worth if it is successful.
- There’s really nothing to worry about. All of our personal injury advisors are friendly and welcoming and will be able to alleviate any anxieties you are experiencing.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?
Aside from the fact that we have over 15 years’ experience within the sector, we’ve successfully secured personal injury compensation pay-outs for thousands of people across the UK. You can rest assured that your money is safe when you raise your personal injury compensation claim with us. All of our lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t have to pay legal fees if we don’t win your case.
If this sounds like something you’d like to know more about, we’d love to hear from you today. You can get in touch with one of our team members for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 11th October 2015
Author: David Brown