If you have a road traffic accident, you may end up suffering from whiplash symptoms in Manchester. If this is the case, and it was through no fault of your own, then you should contact the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline, so they can help you to make an injury compensation claim against whoever was responsible.
There are numerous different ways in which you can have a road traffic accident and end up suffering whiplash symptoms in Manchester. At Accident Advice Helpline, we specialise in road traffic accident claims, and every other type of accident claim for that matter.
What the solicitors will need when making your claim if you have whiplash symptoms in Manchester
There are a few different things that your solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline will need to make you injury compensation claim:
- They will need to know you fit the criteria, of sustaining injuries that needed medical attention in an accident that was not your fault within the last three years.
- They will need to know who was responsible for the accident.
- Any evidence you may have about the accident, such as witness details, photos taken on your mobile phone or anything else you think may be relevant. If there were injuries in the accident, the police should have been called. If they were, they will have completed an accident report, a copy of which could be vital evidence as they often point the finger at who is to blame.
- Medical reports about your injuries will be needed, although it is not unusual to have to have an independent medical examination.
- Any costs and losses you have incurred because of the accident can be recouped as part of your claim, but you need proof of them. Keep all receipts for payments you have had to make, as well as proof of your loss of earnings if you have had to have time off work.
What the solicitors at Accident Advice helpline will do for you in return
The solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline, in return for the information you provide, will make sure that your personal injury claim is handled quickly and efficiently while maximising the amount of compensation you are awarded.
We have been specialists in personal injury claims for over 15 years and have a wealth of knowledge and expertise about the best way to present claims to the insurance companies and other large organisations often dealing with the other end of the claim.
The amount of experience we have has enabled us to successfully make claims for many thousands of clients suffering from whiplash symptoms in Manchester, and experience such as this cannot be replaced and can only be of benefit to our claimants.
Start your claim today
Most victims start their claims by completing the 30-second test on our website, as this lets you know if your claim is valid and also gives you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded if your claim was successful.
Not everyone likes computers though, so if you would prefer you can speak to one of our friendly advisers on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile.