Whiplash compensation in Sheffield is the same as whiplash compensation anywhere else in the country. If you have sustained a whiplash injury in an accident caused by someone else, some time in the last three years, you can claim compensation for the pain and suffering you have had to go through.
There are many ways a whiplash injury can be caused which might make you want to claim whiplash compensation in Sheffield:
- You could fall off your cycle or motorbike and the bump as you hit the ground will cause the jolt to your head that creates a whiplash injury.
- You could trip over an uneven or broken paving slab and bang your head as you fall.
- You could be playing contact sports such as rugby and very easily get this injury.
- A fairground ride with a faulty restraint could cause the jolting movement needed to cause whiplash.
- In a road traffic accident, your seat belt holds your body very firmly in place, but your head can be thrown in all directions. It is still safer to wear a seat belt though, and illegal not too.
- You could be lifting something heavy and sprain your neck, which is what whiplash is.
- Some heavy object could collide with you and cause the injury.
This is an injury that is very easily sustained, which is why so many personal injury claims are for whiplash injuries.
Finding the best representation to claim whiplash compensation in Sheffield
To us at Accident Advice Helpline, it does not matter where you are in the UK, we operate nationwide, and deal with all types of accidents and injuries. So if you want to claim whiplash compensation in Sheffield, or make a claim for broken bones in Margate, we can handle it.
We are a specialist law firm that has been helping innocent victims for over 16 years, and have many thousands of grateful customers who have received the compensation they deserved after being injured in an accident that was not their fault.Open Claim Calculator
The experience we have gained has allowed us to hone the processes to be simple, quick and efficient, and this can only make the claim less stressful for our claimants.
Our solicitors have the negotiation down to a fine art, and are able to claim for everything our claimants are entitled to, while most of the time avoiding the necessity for them to go to court.
Our expert advisors, who you can speak to on our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, will discuss your situation with you and provide you with all the information you need about making a claim. Speaking to them puts you under no obligation to use our services, and they will not pressure you in any way. Making a claim has to be your decision, but if you decide it is the best way forward for you, they will help you all they can.