100% ‘no win, no fee*’ services for Westminster negligence claims
One of people’s main worries about making Westminster negligence claims is whether they can afford to do so. After all, legal aid has not been available for personal injury cases since the 1990s. Fortunately, claiming needn’t be a major financial risk, and it needn’t cost the earth either. If you come to Accident Advice Helpline with a strong case for claiming for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, we will offer you a conditional fee agreement. Also known as ‘no win, no fee*’, this ensures that our clients making Westminster negligence claims are not charged for the legal services we provide if their cases are unsuccessful.
Additionally, we can help make claiming a realistic and affordable option by offering our clients:
- Free legal advice on the strength of their Westminster negligence claims. Through our 24/7 helpline, our trained advisers will deal with your call sympathetically. They will take details of your accident. They will then give you an honest opinion as to whether it is worth you making a claim. They will even give you an idea of the amount of compensation you could receive if your case is successful.
If you have grounds to claim, we’ll ask you if you want to go ahead. There is no obligation and all details are kept confidential at this stage. If you do proceed, we will set your claim in motion without asking you for a sum of money upfront. So with no initial financial outlay necessary, you could even get your claim started today.
Get a free legal opinion on the strength of your claim
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
What makes Accident Advice Helpline so successful?
Each year, we win around £30 million in compensation for our many clients. Our high rate of success is largely down to our experience. We have been working in this field for over a dozen years now. All our lawyers are personal injury specialists. And as one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have the resources to be able to allocate the right solicitor and the right support to your case, no matter what kind of accident you have been involved in.
The kinds of accidents we help with every day include:Open Claim Calculator
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and others besides.
For help in making Westminster negligence claims affordably and with less stress, come to Accident Advice Helpline. We have the experience and the resources you need.