Expert guidance for West Yorkshire accident claims
It’s essential that accident victims get expert guidance when they want to find out whether their injuries qualify them for making West Yorkshire accident claims. This is because personal injury law can be complicated and it helps to know in advance whether your claim stands a good chance of success. It’s also useful to know in general terms how much compensation you could expect to receive for your injuries. Accident Advice Helpline offers free legal advice on all West Yorkshire accident claims to anyone who thinks they may be eligible to apply for compensation.
The criteria that must usually be met for West Yorkshire accident claims to be successful are as follows:
- The accident must normally have happened within the last three years. There can be exceptions to this. If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, for example, the clock starts ticking from the date of diagnosis, rather than the date you were exposed to the conditions that caused your illness. People who were minors at the time of the accident have until their 21st birthday to start their claim. Call Accident Advice Helpline if you have any queries about when a claim needs to be set in motion.
- The accident must have caused you injuries which meant you had to receive medical treatment. This may have been at the scene of the accident, but could also have been at a later date. With whiplash after a road traffic accident, for example, the symptoms often don’t manifest themselves until a few days after.
- The accident must have been caused by another party. They may have simply been careless. They could have been acting negligently. They may even have been acting criminally. A case can be brought against an individual, a company or a statutory agency. We can help you determine who was to blame for your accident if you are not sure.
Contact us today for free legal advice on whether you are entitled to make a claim
If you are still unsure as to whether your accident means you should be making a claim for compensation, call, text or complete the 30 second test on our website. In minutes, you will have our honest opinion on whether your case is strong enough to succeed.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
When you need expert guidance in all matters relating to West Yorkshire accident claims, come to a company that’s well-established and has a great track record of making personal injury claims on behalf of its many clients. Come to Accident Advice Helpline.