All accidents, from car accidents to work related accidents, can vary in severity depending on the circumstances of the accident. Even the smallest of accidents can leave a person with various injuries. Some injuries from certain accidents seem to be more common than others and there are a vast number of different injuries to virtually any part of the body. Some of the common injuries from accidents are:
- Brain and head injuries – a closed head injury which could be a mild concussion or a more serious brain injury.
- Fractures – these could be open or closed.
- Face injuries – this can be scrapes, cuts and bruising to jaw fractures and in some cases dental injuries.
- Hand injuries – this could be a sprain, cuts or fractures.
- Shoulder injuries – sprains, strains, Dislocation, fractures and torn ligaments are all easily done to shoulders.
- Back injuries – this can be a sprain, fracture, strain, slipped disc or a lumbar spine injury.
- Neck injuries – such as whiplash and strains. Or in very serious cases disc injuries or cervical radiculopathy.
- Psychological/ emotional injuries – this can be one of the worst life changing injuries although it has no physical symptoms.
All of these injuries can leave their victims with pain and suffering. They can cause people to have time off work and endure added financial costs. This can then lead to victims making West Sussex car accident claims to reclaim some of their loses.
There are so many different accidents that can happen such as road traffic accidents, work related accidents, slips, trips and falls, cycling accidents, sporting accidents, horse accidents, pedestrian accidents and more the list could go on and on.
Sadly, in many cases the victims are in no way to blame for the accident but end up suffering the most. That is why anyone who has been injured in an accident that was not their fault, suffering injuries that needed medical attention, if the accident was in the past three years, is entitled to make West Sussex car accident claims for compensation.
To make West Sussex car accident claims for compensation
Contact Accident Advice Helpline who has over 14 years’ experience and are one of the leading companies in personal injury claims industry. At Accident Advice Helpline, we pride ourselves on offering our clients an efficient and friendly service, that always puts the victims needs first.
We use the ‘no win, no fee*’ principal making our services available to everyone, no matter how healthy, or unhealthy, their bank balance is. Our advisers undertake ongoing training to ensure they are up to date with the current legislations. To make a claim or simply make a no obligation enquiry, you can use the website and take the 30 second test, or you can speak to an adviser on our free phone number, simply dial 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown