All the help you need with West Sussex accident claims
Making West Sussex accident claims can seem like a daunting prospect to many people. We understand. It’s not really something anyone wants to have to do. But if you have been injured in an accident and someone else was to blame because they acted carelessly, negligently or even criminally, then you are legally entitled to compensation for your injuries. You may even need that sum of money to be able to get on with your life. And we aim to give you the help you need to make a claim confidently and affordably.
People trust Accident Advice Helpline with West Sussex accident claims
Each month, we receive over 25,000 enquiries about claiming for compensation after an accident. And every year, we win over £30 million in compensation for our clients. We have a great reputation – why not take a look at what come of our previous clients have said about us on our website and elsewhere on the internet? We have also earned the trust of Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who has judged our services to be professional and efficient and as a result, has kindly agreed to become our patron.
Our experience covers a wide range of accident types. Some of the scenarios in which we have successfully won cases on our clients’ behalf include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and others besides.
Making West Sussex accident claims doesn’t need to cost the earth
We also don’t believe money should be a barrier to claiming. That’s why we aim to make our claims processes affordable, so that everyone can access them if they are entitled to. For example:
- We will not charge you for giving you legal advice on your claim. We’ll tell you, for free, whether we think you have a right to bring a case. We’ll let you know honestly what we think your chances of success are. And we’ll estimate the amount of compensation you could receive.
- We won’t charge you an upfront sum to set your claim in motion – some firms will do this to protect themselves from financial loss if the case is lost.
- Your AAH solicitor will conduct your case on a strict no win, no fee basis. If you don’t win your case, you don’t pay your legal fees.
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile; text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30-second test on our website
We provide an end-to-end service when dealing with West Sussex accident claims. From free legal advice at the outset to ensuring you receive the full amount of compensation you are entitled to from the party responsible, we take the hard work out of your hands and make claiming less stressful.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown