For all of the information, support and expertise you need in winning West Oxfordshire ‘no win, no fee’ claims for injuries you have suffered, the personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
Important criteria to remember before making West Oxfordshire ‘no win, no fee’ claims are:
- You were not at fault for the accident which led to you being injured
- The accident happened in the last three years
- You saw a doctor or medical professional following your accident
If you meet this criteria, or even if you just want to make absolutely certain that you could win West Oxfordshire ‘no win, no fee’ claims, you can take a 30 second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
This is a very quick and straightforward test which will ask you to confirm the points above and will then tell you in an instant if you could be entitled to win compensation through West Oxfordshire ‘no win, no fee’ claims.
This test will also be able to give you a realistic idea of the amount of compensation you may be entitled to if you choose to make a compensation claim for your injuries.
What do I do after taking the test?
If our 30 second test confirms that you may be legally entitled to win compensation through West Oxfordshire ‘no win, no fee’ claims, you can get in touch with our personal injury specialists whenever it is convenient for you.
Our Freephone advice line is in operation 24 hours a day and our specialists can offer you no obligation advice on how we could help you win the compensation that you are legally entitled to for the injuries you are suffering from. They will be able to tell you in detail about our policies which include:
- Helping our clients to win the maximum compensation for their injuries in each and every claim we make. We guarantee we will help you to receive justice for your suffering
- Having a Reimbursement Service which will ensure that you are recompensed for any additional costs you have had to pay for since you were injured, including loss of earnings or overtime at work
- Not asking you for a single penny in legal fees until we have won your compensation claim for you – this is because Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis when it comes to helping you win the compensation that you are legally entitled to.
For further information on how Accident Advice Helpline’s specialists could help you to feel a sense of justice for your suffering, get in touch today. We will not put you under any pressure but will answer any questions that you may have about the claims process. Call free on:
0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 7th September 2014
Author: David Brown