How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    West Oxfordshire claims

    If you live in the English district of West Oxfordshire, then it is possible that you could have been involved in an accident recently from which you have received a personal injury. However, did you know that if the accident in which you have been involved was the fault of someone else and has taken place within the last three years you might be entitled to claim personal injury compensation?

    It does not matter what type of accident it was in which you have been involved, nor the extent of your injuries — you could still be eligible to make West Oxfordshire claims for personal injury compensation.

    This means everything from road traffic accidents to accidents that happen within your place of work could all qualify for compensation. You can even claim compensation for an everyday trip and fall in the street from a badly maintained pavement or footpath. If these circumstances apply to you, then you need to contact us here at Accident Advice Helpline about your West Oxfordshire claims. You will quickly discover that we will be able to provide you with the very best advice and information on how to get your compensation claim started.

    Claiming is easier than you might imagine

    Many people are dissuaded from making compensation claims because they believe that the whole process might either be too complicated or too costly to get started. However, at Accident Advice Helpline we have some very good news for you. Firstly, we will take all of the stress and worry associated with making a personal injury claim off your shoulders by fighting all aspects of the claim for you.

    Secondly, because all of our solicitors work to a strict no win no fee policy, you don’t have to worry about finding any funding upfront in order to launch your personal injury claims. This is because you will only ever pay us for our services if and when we are successful in winning your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Start your West Oxfordshire claims today

    Let’s make a start with your compensation claim today. Why not pick up the phone and discuss your particular circumstances in full confidence with one of our team of friendly and highly experienced advisors? They will be able to guide you through the entire claims process in a straightforward and simple way. Simply give us a call today on freephone 0800 689 0500, or if you want to use your mobile call 0333 500 0993. You also have the choice of texting ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you as soon as one is free.

    Date Published: 1st June 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.