Receive the maximum compensation you are legally entitled to by making West Midlands ‘no win, no fee’ claims with the support of the personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline.
The highly experienced personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline specialise in winning West Midlands ‘no win, no fee’ claims for accident victims who have sustained injuries which they were not to blame for.
How could Accident Advice Helpline specialists assist me in winning West Midlands ‘no win, no fee’ claims?
If you’ve received injuries through no fault of your own in the past three years you may be legally entitled to compensation for your suffering. Accident Advice Helpline can assist you – both in confirming your eligibility for compensation by directing you to a simple 30 second test, and by helping you to win the maximum amount possible of compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
What is the 30 second test?
If you would like to confirm that you can win West Midlands ‘no win, no fee’ claims for the injuries you are living with, there is a simple test available at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
This test will very simply ask you about who was at fault for the accident you were involved in, what kind of injuries you suffered and whether or not you received medical treatment for them. After taking this test, you will receive an instant response from the personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline about whether or not you may be legally entitled to win compensation through West Midlands ‘no win, no fee’ claims.
If I am entitled to compensation, how can you help me?
If you are entitled to compensation through West Midlands ‘no win, no fee’ claims, the personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline could assist you by:
- Not asking you to pay any legal fees until we have won compensation for you – this is because we always operate on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis when it comes to winning compensation for you
- Ensuring that you win the maximum amount of compensation legally possible for the injuries that you have suffered from. We guarantee that all of your physical and psychological complaints will be taken into consideration in your claim
- Guaranteeing that you will be reimbursed for any out of pocket costs that you have had to pay for since you were injured through our Reimbursement Service
- Being around to support and advise you 24 hours a day, seven days a week on our Freephone advice line
- Never hassling you into making a compensation claim with us – our advice is with no obligation to proceed with a compensation claim through Accident Advice Helpline.
Call us free for more information on
0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 7th September 2014
Author: David Brown