Have you had an accident in West Lindsey?
If someone else was to blame for your accident, then you may be able to get compensation, and our West Lindsey, no win no fee* lawyers will make sure that you get your money.
You can claim compensation regardless of where your accident happened, so long as the accident was someone else’s fault, the accident took place in the past three years, and the injury, or illness, that you suffered was serious enough to have needed medical attention.
Our West Lindsey, no win no fee* lawyers have made successful claims for people who have been injured in accidents at work, at home and on the road. And for people who have been made unwell following industrial incidents, or inadequate medical care. So whatever you want to claim for, they can help.
Claiming compensation is quite a straightforward process, and needn’t be at all stressful. Our experienced West Lindsey, no win no fee* lawyers will take good care of you, and your claim, and will endeavour to get your claim settled as quickly as possible.
But there are a few things that you can do to make sure that your claim gets off to a good start:
- Make sure that keep hold of anything that will help our West Lindsey, no win no fee* lawyers with your claim, such as receipts and bank statement that show the costs of your accident, photos of your injuries, and the contact details of any witnesses.
- It is very important that you give our West Lindsey, no win no fee* lawyers as much information as you can about your injury, your accident and the impact that it had on your life. If you miss out an important detail, you may not get all of the compensation you would have been entitled to!
- Do not claim until you are sure you are fully recovered, as you can only claim once! If, for example, you are still undergoing paid-for treatment or therapy, you will not be able to claim those costs back.
- Don’t soldier on! If your injury doesn’t get any better, or you are suffering from sleeplessness, stress or anxiety, re-visit your doctor, as your medical record will be looked at when you claim.
When you have everything in hand, and you are fairly sure that you are better, give us a call on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile). Your call will be answered by one of our friendly advisors, who will ask you a few questions so that they can confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming. If you are, and you wish to proceed, our West Lindsey, no win no fee* lawyers will contact you in due course, and hopefully it won’t be too long before you get your compensation.
- If you would like to know how much you could get, visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk and use our compensation calculator.
Date Published: 25th October 2014
Author: David Brown