How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    West Lancashire Accident at Work

    If you have been injured at work, there is a good chance that you have had to adjust to new financial circumstances. Whether you have been forced to take days, weeks or even months off work, you should not have to bear the burden of your lost earnings, especially if the accident was not your fault.

    Seek compensation for your West Lancashire accident at work

    In the majority of West Lancashire accident at work claims, you will be able to seek compensation from your employer’s insurance company. This will enable you to put yourself back in the position you would have been in had your accident not occurred. Naturally, you will want to maximise your compensation settlement in order to receive full and fair compensation for the injury that you suffered. To secure the settlement you deserve, take the following steps:

    • Obtain evidence
      Gather as much evidence as possible regarding your accident at work. Photos, videos and eyewitness statements will prove invaluable in demonstrating that your employer was at fault.
    • Visit a doctor
      See a doctor, especially if you think your injuries are severe. You will need to obtain a diagnosis and start on an appropriate treatment plan to be able to claim for your West Lancashire accident at work.
    • Retain important paperwork
      Keep hold of any paperwork relating to your accident, including correspondence with your employer, details of your hospital appointments, and wage slips showing your lost earnings. In the absence of these records, your employer’s insurance company may refuse to pay out for your claim.
    • Hire a lawyer
      Improve your chances of receiving a fair compensation settlement by hiring an experienced lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline. Settlement negotiations in West Lancashire accident at work claims are much like the back-and-forth negotiation system that car dealerships use and your employer’s insurance company will undoubtedly enter into these negotiations by making you an offer that is significantly lower than the amount a lawyer would be able to secure on your behalf. If you accept an unjust settlement on a full and final basis, you will not be able to go back and request more money at a later stage, even if your injuries turn out to be more serious than you first thought.

    Tell us about your West Lancashire accident at work

    To ensure you receive full compensation for your accident, contact us today via our freephone helpline or 30-second test and let our experienced team help you with your claim.

    Date Published: 14th November 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.