Making West Lancashire accident claims through Accident Advice Helpline
If you have been looking for a legal firm to help with making West Lancashire accident claims, your first instinct may be to look locally. That’s certainly an option – you will have easy access to a firm that’s located close to you. But it’s perhaps a more important consideration to try and find a firm with the right experience to make your claim and give it the best chance of success. And the nearest firm of solicitors may well not have the experience you need.
Why not try Accident Advice Helpline? We are a national company – one of the largest legal firms in the UK – so we have the resources to handle your case from start to finish. We also have been working in the personal injury field of law since 2000, so we have well over a dozen years of expertise in claiming on behalf of our clients. What’s more, we are dedicated to providing a service that’s both professional and efficient, enabling you to claim with as little worry and stress as possible. We take care of the legal detail, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery.
But will it be affordable to make West Lancashire accident claims through such a large firm?
Absolutely. We don’t think financial worries should be a barrier to anyone seeking justice if they are entitled to it. That’s why we offer:
- Free legal advice on all accident claims through our dedicated helpline. Our trained, friendly advisers are available to give you expert guidance and set your mind at rest on any worries you may have about claiming. Our lines are open 24/7, so you can call us when it’s convenient to you and from the comfort of your own home. This can be an important consideration if your accident has left you with mobility problems.
- No upfront fee to clients when they set their West Lancashire accident claims in motion.
- A 100% ‘no win, no fee’ promise. If you are unfortunate enough to lose your case, we will not charge you a penny in legal fees.
Contact us today to find out whether you are eligible for compensation after an accident
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
Try the 30 second test on our website
- If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault;
- If it happened over the last three years; and
- If your injuries have left you needing medical treatment,
Then we can usually help. Call us today for free expert guidance on all West Lancashire accident claims.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown