When looking for a legal firm to help you claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault, it pays to find one that has the best experience and resources. Accident Advice Helpline can help with all aspects of West Devon accident claims. Because we have well over a dozen years of successfully operating in this field and because we are one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we can help you claim professionally, affordably and above all, successfully.
Come to us if you need clarification on whether you have a right to claim
We offer everyone, regardless of their circumstances, free legal advice on whether they are entitled to make a claim for compensation. We will take into account all the factors relevant to your accident, such as:
- When it happened. The usual period of time you have to claim after an accident is three years from the date of the accident. However, there are some exceptions. You may only have two years in some instances – if your accident occurred while boarding, in transit or disembarking from a plane, for example. In some cases, you may have longer: a claim for an industrial disease can usually be made within three years of the date of diagnosis, for instance. Call us for expert advice on your claim.
- Who was to blame. We must be able to prove that someone else was responsible because they acted carelessly, negligently or criminally. We will be able to advise on what evidence you need to give us to support your case.
- What injuries you suffered. You must have had to seek medical attention for your injuries, whether on a one-off or an ongoing basis. The type of injury and the effect it has had on your normal, daily life will impact on the amount of compensation you ultimately receive.
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
Try the 30 second test on our website
Proceeding with West Devon accident claims
Once we have confirmed that we think you have a good claim, we’ll offer you the chance to go ahead. You do not have to if you decide not to. But if you do, it may be helpful to know that:
- We do not charge our clients a penny for setting West Devon accident claims in motion; and
- All our lawyers work on the basis of no win, no fee agreements. Thus you will have peace of mind, knowing that if your claim is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay our legal fees.
To pursue West Devon accident claims with the benefit of Accident Advice Helpline’s expert help and guidance, contact us today. We’re here to help.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown