All you need to know about bringing West Bromwich accident claims
If you have had an accident and it wasn’t your fault, have you thought that you could be entitled to compensation? Perhaps you think you may be able to make a claim, but are not sure how to get started. Why not contact Accident Advice Helpline? Our experience covers well over a decade of making West Bromwich accident claims successfully on behalf of our clients. As a dedicated personal injury firm, we have expertise in numerous types of accident, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
All our lawyers have expertise in one or more areas of personal injury law, so we could find you the right one to deal with your case if you’ve had an accident which:
- Has left you with injuries requiring medical treatment;
- Happened within the last three years; and
- Was caused by another party acting carelessly, negligently or criminally.
Contact us about all manner of West Bromwich accident claims
Our helpline advisers are professional and friendly. They are ready to talk you through the claims process. They’ll also give you free legal advice on whether your case is sufficiently strong to stand a good chance of success. You will even get an idea of how much compensation you could receive for your injuries.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can also try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Alternatively, text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
How much compensation can be awarded in West Bromwich accident claims?
Every accident is different. The law lays down guidelines on how much should be awarded for particular types of injury. But it also acknowledges that these injuries can affect people in different ways. The law aims to restore your life as far as possible to the way it was before your accident. And that’s why a good lawyer can also claim for:
- Financial losses resulting from your accident – from loss of earnings and bonuses to prescription and travel costs; and
- Other help you may need to recover from your accident, from childcare to help around the home.
People generally find that their personal injury cases stand a better chance of success if they choose the right legal firm with the right experience in West Bromwich accident claims. Why not get in touch with us today and find out what we could do for you? You may end up with a helpful sum in compensation that will assist you in getting your life back to normal.