Accident Advice Helpline can help with all your Wellingborough non fault accident claims queries
People inevitably have lots of questions about making Wellingborough non fault accident claims. That’s understandable: you are not likely to have done it before, nor will you do it again. That’s what makes it so essential that you get the right advice and guidance from the outset. If you are concerned about the complexity of making a claim, we can set your mind at rest. But equally, we can give you an honest opinion on the chances of making a successful claim, so you don’t waste your time, money and energy proceeding if your case is unlikely to succeed.
For free legal advice about an accident that wasn’t your fault, you can call our dedicated helpline 24/7. We will take a few details about the incident. The kinds of things we will need to know for Wellingborough non fault accident claims are:
- When your accident happened. In the majority of cases, the legal time limit for starting a claim is three years from the date of the accident. There are some exceptions though and you may have a longer or shorter time period available to claim. We can advise on this.
- Who was to blame. To be able to claim successfully, we must be able to demonstrate that the accident needn’t have happened, but was caused by another party acting carelessly, negligently or criminally. This may be an individual, a company or a statutory authority. Contact us to help establish who was at fault.
- What injuries you suffered. The accident must have left you with injuries, physical or psychological, which have resulted in you needing medical treatment. The amount of compensation you are ultimately awarded will depend on how severe those injuries were and to what extent they have affected your life. We will give you an estimate of how much you could receive, but this is not set in stone.
Rest assured that making enquiries about Wellingborough non fault accident claims does not put you under any obligation to proceed. But if you choose to do so, we can introduce you to a lawyer with the right experience to take your case forward. There is no charge for this. And your lawyer will conduct your case on the basis of ‘no win, no fee*’, meaning you won’t lose out by having to pay a large legal bill for our services if your case is unsuccessful.
Call, text or complete our handy compensation calculator today
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Put your trust in a firm with many years of experience in handling Wellingborough non fault accident claims. Accident Advice Helpline has the expertise you need to give your claim the best possible chances of success.