Have you wondered why anyone would want to make a Wealden, no win no fee* accident claim for compensation? It would be because:
- They have been in an accident that was not their fault
- They were injured in the accident
- Their injuries needed medical attention
- The accident happened some time in the last three years
Anyone in this situation can make a Wealden, no win no fee* accident claim, it is a legal right for all innocent victims.
What types of accidents can a Wealden, no win no fee* accident claim be made for?
Any accident that fits the above rules can have a Wealden, no win no fee* accident claim made for it, no accidents are barred from compensation claims.
Who settles a Wealden, no win no fee* accident claim?
This depends on what type of accident you were injured in, a few examples are:
- A road traffic accident would normally be settled by an insurance company. If there is no insurance for some reason, such as a stolen car causing the accident, the Motor Insurers Bureau steps in. They are there to settle compensation claims where there is a lack of insurance. The other possibility of no insurance is if the accident was caused by someone like the police, who are government funded. They are exempt from the need for insurance of any sort and settle claims from their own funds.
- An accident at work would normally be settled by your employers liability insurance.
- Medical negligence could be settled by an NHS trust or professional indemnity insurance.
- Slips, trips, and falls are usually settled by public liability insurance, as most of them happen in public places.
- Claims for injuries sustained in violent crimes would be settled by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.
- Product liability insurance would settle claims against makers and importers if a product they supply to consumers is unsafe and causes harm.
There are other organisations that would settle a no win no fee* accident claim, but it would be very rare for the compensation to come out of the pockets of the person that actually caused the accident.
Do you need help to make your no win no fee* accident claim?
You could try to make the claim yourself, but we would not advise it. For the inexperienced victim they are complex and time consuming, but if victims make their claims with Accident Advice Helpline they are simple, quick and as hassle free as possible.
That is why many innocent victims turn to us after being injured in an accident that was not their own fault because we have a reputation for providing a high quality service that takes care of our claimants, making sure their needs are given priority.
Getting in touch with us is easy as well. We have online options and a freephone helpline where you can get all the information you may need about making a no win no fee* accident claim. You can call from your land line for free on 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.