Accident Advice Helpline are here to help if you need compensation after your Warwick accident at work. We understand that people who live or work in Warwick are looking for a friendly, professional service, and a law firm who can help them get results. Here we go through some of the frequently asked questions about making a claim.
Am I entitled to compensation for my Warwick accident at work?
If you’ve fallen victim to a Warwick accident at work in the last three years that wasn’t your fault you may be entitled to compensation for any of the following:
- Pain or suffering – this may be physical pain or emotional suffering
- Loss of future earnings – for example, if you have been permanently disabled, or feel unable to go back to work
- Medical expenses – this can include the cost of private health care, or transport to and from medical appointments
- Costs of personal belongings damaged during the accident
To find out whether you are eligible, speak to one of our specially trained advisors on the Accident Advice Helpline, or take our 30-second test online.
Will an accident at work solicitor in Warwick offer the best service?
If you are comfortable speaking on the phone, there’s no reason to limit yourself to the local solicitors based in Warwick. You may find you get a better service from a national law firm like Accident Advice Helpline, who are specialists in personal injury claims, and who have over ten years’ experience of helping people after an accident at work. The decision is up to you, but you can talk it through, with no pressure to go forward, by calling our Freephone number. The lines are open 24 hours a day.
Won’t it be stressful and expensive to put in a compensation claim? What if I don’t win?
Recovering from an accident is a stressful time. You already have a lot to deal with and the idea of taking on a legal claim can feel overwhelming, especially when the outcome isn’t guaranteed. Accident Advice Helpline keep things simple and affordable:
- Our lawyers’ services are 100% no win, no fee. You only pay their fees if they win your claim.
- Most claims can be processed quickly and easily over the phone, from the comfort of your home.
- Some cases take longer to settle than others, but we work hard to ensure that most of our clients don’t need to attend court.
Date Published: 30th November 2014
Author: Jan Newell