Many people often think claiming for an injury sustained in an accident is quite a major challenge, but it needn’t be as complicated as you think. In fact all it needs is a few simple questions – what happened, when it happened, and were you hurt. Here we’ll examine what it is you can look for and how you can find the best injury solicitors around. Talk to us today if you’ve been a victim of an accident in St. John’s Wood.
When you can claim after being a victim of an accident in St. John’s Wood
Accident Advice Helpline exists to help people find compensation for accidents which were not their fault. These can happen in almost any situation – in the road, at work or in the street.
However, what unifies them are several key factors.
- The accident must not have been your fault
- It must have happened within the last three years
- And the injury must have been significant enough to cause a lasting impact on your life.
If you think you qualify under this criteria then here’s what you should do.
1. Take a moment to use our 30 second compensation calculator. This gives you an online quote which can act as a guide to the amount of compensation to which you could be entitled.Open Claim Calculator
2. Call our team now on the number at the bottom of this page. Our expert advisors will ask you a few questions about your case and give you our honest opinion about whether or not we think you have a good chance of winning.
This consultation will be a chance for you to sketch out a plan of attack. We can tell you much more about the claims process, how it works and how you can improve your chances of winning.
For example, we can tell you what kind of evidence the court will be looking for when making a decision on a case’s merits.
Finding injury solicitors in St John’s Wood
The next step is to find injury solicitors in St John’s Wood who can help you with your case. Making this selection is a delicate business and the choice of lawyer could prove pivotal to the success or otherwise of the entire claim.
You will want to find a lawyer who is first of all good at what they do, but in addition has a relevant speciality. For example, if you’ve been hurt in a road traffic accident, it stands to reason that you will want to speak to a lawyer who focuses on road accidents. Likewise, if you’ve been hurt at work, then you should speak to someone who focuses on workplace injuries.
Most of all, though, you will want someone who is affordable and the best way to do this is to choose a lawyer who offers a no win no fee* option. We have plenty of these at Accident Advice Helpline which means working with us is completely free of any risk.
To find out more about finding injury solicitors in St John’s Wood through Accident Advice Helpline, give us a call now on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Alternatively, you could visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk for more information about what to do after becoming a victim of an accident in St. John’s Wood.