How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Vehicle injury claims

    If you have suffered an injury in a road accident then you may have grounds to claim for compensation. Despite the rise in petrol prices and the fact that people are thinking twice about taking their cars on short runs, there has been a rise in the number of vehicle injury claims.

    One of the most common injuries sustained in a car accident is whiplash. It is estimated that there are 1,500 reports of whiplash injury in the UK every day and now there are more stringent tests to ascertain if a person is a genuine sufferer of the condition.

    This means that if you have been involved in an accident and think there are grounds for motor injury claims, then you will have to have immediate medical treatment and you will have to satisfy insurers that you really have suffered whiplash.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, if you have been involved in a collision and have suffered more serious injuries which have required hospitalisation or a period of time off work, then vehicle injury claims can be pursued.

    Compensation for vehicle injury claims

    Compensation for vehicle injury claims covers the pain, suffering and emotional distress suffered because of injuries, the cost of medical treatment and the expenses incurred such as taxi fares to an outpatients department. So you will need to keep all receipts, so that the motor injury claims process will go more smoothly.

    If you have suffered a serious injury, such as a spinal injury which affects your ability to move, then compensation will take into account the amount of money it will take for a personal care assistant and the cost of making modifications to your home, so that it is easier for you to cope.

    If you have been involved in an accident and are thinking of making a personal injury claim, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline? Our team of legal experts can advise you and if you visit our website, you can take our 30-second test which estimates how much compensation you could be entitled to. Wherever you live in the UK, if you have suffered a personal injury in a car accident within the last three years (the period of limitation) then you probably have grounds for a motor injury claim.

    To get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. We have experts who can advise you and pursue a vehicle injury claim on your behalf. Give us a call and see what we can do for you if you have suffered a personal injury as a result of any type of accident within the last three years.

    Date Published: 24th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.