How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Unforeseen Personal Injuries

    Unforeseen personal injuries could happen anywhere and at anytime, even in your own home, and that is why you need to be very careful at all times.

    Some tips to keep you safe at home

    • Do not smoke in bed, as bedrooms are a very common place for a fire to start;
    • Do not abuse or misuse over-the-counter medications, as these are not safer alternatives to illicit substances;
    • If you are using a mattress that has been made before 2007, make sure to replace it as soon as possible, as it could be a fire hazard;
    • Before using any product, read the label very carefully to ensure that you are not going to be taking a poisonous substance;
    • When you are using portable heaters, make sure that you take care;
    • Use warmers and electric blankets that have been lab-approved;
    • If you are spraying chemicals or pesticides, wear protective clothes such as socks, shoes, long pants, long sleeves and gloves; and
    • After you have taken your medicine, make sure you keep it out of reach of kids.

    Do you know that you can get compensated for unforeseen personal injuries?

    If you have sustained unforeseen personal injuries, it is possible that you could claim compensation under the following conditions:

    • You sustained the injuries in the last three years;
    • Someone else caused your injuries; and
    • You required medical attention for your injuries.

    But you would need the help of a lawyer to get compensation for injuries personal

    When you are trying to get compensated for unforeseen personal injuries, you need to be aware that this is a legal process, and as such you first need to file a claim. However, to file a claim is not easy, and that is why you would need the help of a lawyer. You can easily get a lawyer to help you with filing a claim for personal injuries by calling Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm who have helped thousands of people to make claims since 2000.

    Suffering from unforeseen personal injuries and want to be compensated?

    By calling Accident Advice Helpline, you can get help with seeking compensation for unforeseen personal injuries. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 10th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.