Unforeseen personal injuries could happen anywhere and at anytime, even in your own home, and that is why you need to be very careful at all times.
Some tips to keep you safe at home
- Do not smoke in bed, as bedrooms are a very common place for a fire to start;
- Do not abuse or misuse over-the-counter medications, as these are not safer alternatives to illicit substances;
- If you are using a mattress that has been made before 2007, make sure to replace it as soon as possible, as it could be a fire hazard;
- Before using any product, read the label very carefully to ensure that you are not going to be taking a poisonous substance;
- When you are using portable heaters, make sure that you take care;
- Use warmers and electric blankets that have been lab-approved;
- If you are spraying chemicals or pesticides, wear protective clothes such as socks, shoes, long pants, long sleeves and gloves; and
- After you have taken your medicine, make sure you keep it out of reach of kids.
Do you know that you can get compensated for unforeseen personal injuries?
If you have sustained unforeseen personal injuries, it is possible that you could claim compensation under the following conditions:
- You sustained the injuries in the last three years;
- Someone else caused your injuries; and
- You required medical attention for your injuries.
But you would need the help of a lawyer to get compensation for injuries personal
When you are trying to get compensated for unforeseen personal injuries, you need to be aware that this is a legal process, and as such you first need to file a claim. However, to file a claim is not easy, and that is why you would need the help of a lawyer. You can easily get a lawyer to help you with filing a claim for personal injuries by calling Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm who have helped thousands of people to make claims since 2000.
Suffering from unforeseen personal injuries and want to be compensated?
By calling Accident Advice Helpline, you can get help with seeking compensation for unforeseen personal injuries. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.