Unexpected injuries are bound to happen at the home or the workplace, but the good news is that you might be able to get compensated for these personal injuries. Here are a few tips to ensure that you keep yourself and your loved ones safe:
- After dark, ensure that your curtains are drawn, and if you feel that a prowler is lurking around outside your house, immediately call the police
- If you have children, keep spare batteries hidden away, as they are dangerous
- On your doorplate or in the telephone directory, make use of only your initials and surname. In this way, strangers will not know whether you are a man or a woman
- When your phone rings, answer it with just a simple “Hello”. If the person asks which number they have called, make sure that you do not reveal your number. If the caller says that they have called the wrong number and asks what your number is, ask the person to repeat the number that they want. Do not reveal any information to a stranger on the phone and never say that you are all alone in the house.
How can you get compensated for unexpected injuries?
You could claim compensation for unexpected injuries under the following conditions:
- The personal injury was caused by some other person
- The injury took place within the past three years
- As a result of the injury, you required medical treatment
How can you get help with seeking compensation for unexpected injuries?
Seeking compensation for unexpected injuries is not at all easy and for this you would need legal help. You can easily get this help by calling Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm that has been helping thousands of people seek compensation for all kinds of personal injuries and accidents since the year 2000. We have a website on which you can take a 30-second test to find out if you qualify to make a claim for an injury.
Suffering from a personal injury and looking for compensation?
By calling Accident Advice Helpline, you will easily get help with claiming compensation for unexpected injuries. To chat to a member of our team about your situation, all you need to do is pick up the phone. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with us today. If you prefer, then you can text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible. Our initial advice is free and there is no obligation to start a claim if you choose not to.
Date Published: 10th September 2013
Author: David Brown