Is it beneficial to employ a specialist solicitor for your claim?
Quite simply, yes. If you are making a claim for compensation after an accident for which you weren’t to blame, it’s a good idea to seek specialist help from a solicitor for Cambridgeshire. This is because personal injury law can be a complicated matter.
Firstly, your solicitor must make the best possible case for you to ensure the other party accepts responsibility for unexpected accidents in Cambridgeshire. Then, they must also correctly assess your accident and injuries to guarantee that you receive the right amount of compensation. This needs to take into account the effects your injuries have had on your life to date, and also how they may affect you in future.
Accident Advice Helpline employ only specialist lawyers to act on behalf of our clients. We also have well over a decade of experience as a company in personal injury law, negotiating on average around £30 million for our customers every year. When you bring your case to us, the first thing we will do is give you free legal advice about your potential to claim. This will include an honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success and an estimate of the amount of compensation you may receive if successful.
Clearly this is just a ballpark figure, because every accident is different. The exact amount you are entitled to receive will be calculated by your solicitor for Cambridgeshire if you decide to proceed. There is no obligation to make a claim with us if you enquire, but if you do decide to proceed then we will find you the expert help you need.
What about the cost of unexpected accidents in Cambridgeshire?
- It won’t cost you anything for our advice about whether you have a good reason to claim;
- We won’t charge you any money upfront to get your claim started; and
- Your solicitor for Cambridgeshire will conduct your case on a no win no fee* basis.
If you win your case, however, you will receive an amount that:
- Compensates for the injuries you have suffered;
- Reimburses you for any loss of earnings; and
- Repays the costs of expenses you’ve incurred as a result of your injuries. This may include help around the home, childcare, travel fares and prescription charges.
Contact us today for more help and advice about claiming for unexpected accidents in Cambridgeshire:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
If you have a good reason to claim, then we’ll do everything we can to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.