Unexpected accident in Woking


We can help if you’ve been in an unexpected accident in Woking. Despite health and safety legislation, accidents at work are an all too common occurrence. They may occur when your employer:

  • Fails to implement safe systems of work
  • Provides you with inadequate training and supervision
  • Supplies you with inadequate personal protective equipment
  • Provides you with unsafe equipment
  • Hires incompetent staff
  • Fails to inform you about any potential hazards resulting from the work that you do

If you have sustained an injury following an accident at work, you have a legal right to call Accident Advice Helpline and instruct our team of solicitors to bring a personal injury claim against your employer. If you are not ready to speak to us on the phone, use our online 30-second test.

Can your solicitors take legal action against a careless co-worker after an unexpected accident in Woking?

If you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of one of your co-workers, you will need to make a claim against your employer. If one of your co-workers trailed electric cables over the floor and you sustained an injury in a trip involving these cables, you will be able to hold your employer liable for your injuries.

Will I lose my job following bringing a workplace accident claim against my employer?

If you choose to exercise your right to file a claim for compensation against your employer, you will be able to rest safe in the knowledge that employment law will protect you from adverse treatment. Remember: although our solicitors in Woking will bring your claim against your employer, your employer’s insurance company will handle and payout your claim.

Will I have to face my employer in court?

Only a small percentage of accident at work claims proceed to trial. However, our team of solicitors in Woking will prepare your case in depth, ensuring that it is ready should you need to issue court proceedings against your employer.

You may need to take your case to court if:

  • Your employer refuses to accept liability for your accident and therefore does not believe that you deserve to receive compensation
  • Your employer accepts liability for your accident, but refuses to pay you an appropriate level of compensation

If your case does go to trial, a judge will decide whether you have a right to receive compensation.

If you need to make a claim against your employer then call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim. Get in touch today if you need help after an unexpected accident in Woking.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )